Saturday, April 4, 2009

ELMO-mania

We went to see "When Elmo Grows Up" last night at the Murat. Addy had so much fun! As soon as we walked in and she saw the stage..."WHOA" is what she yelled! :) The lights dimmed and the music started and she sat in awe of all the Seseame Street gang. As Ryan and I figured, she sat there and stared at the whole thing with her fingers in her mouth. She danced a little and clapped her hands after every song. It was great watching her amazement. I love being her mommy and I feel blessed everyday, that God chose me for the job! Addy posing with her favorite....E-L-M-O!
Yes, Daddy bought a souvenior...a $15 souvenior at that!

Addy's first tastes of cotton candy from Uncle Ronnie....I think it allowed her to stay awake until we got home!

Our family before the show!

Addy after the show, clutching her Elmo and Abby, ready for bed!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have seen her! Braeden hit the door going a mile a minute about the show. He had a great time too :)

    ReplyDelete