skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Early Easter Celebration
Easter came early at our house this year, due to my work schedule! :( Addy, however, didn't notice one bit! Here are the baskets I put together for our family...good concept, but next time I will superglue the letters on. Several of Addy's and one of Isabella's fell off!
Addy excited to see what the Easter bunny brought! She got an Elmo coloring book, a princess ribbon wand, suckers, Elmo flashcards, and a fishy for bathtime.
My mom and I took Addy to a local church for an Easter Egg Hunt and Carnival. Addy was in the Two's group and our hunt was down a long and wide hall. Addy didn't like the crowd, so I rushed her to the end and she was all by herself, picking up eggs. She LOVED it and wanted more when we were all done! She was surprised about the candy inside. She opened one up and said, "WHOA!" I had to let her have the Milky Way! :)
In various classrooms, they had different "Carnival" games for the kids and you could earn points to redeem in the PRIZE ROOM! Most of the games were for older kids, but Addy did the Still Waters Duck Hunt and Adam's Apples. She loved those ducks! And earned some points for a PlayDough toy!
Here we are, after church last night. This was the first service that Addy sat all the way through! I was so proud! It just shows me what a big girl she is becoming! She didn't talk too much either, which was also great. Once she started a long series of "Amen, Amen, Amen!" Everyone around us enjoyed a nice chuckle. She must have thought the prayer was too long, or really enjoyed Pastor Chris's message!
Addy enjoying the church flowers.
Addy in her cute dress for Easter!
Enjoying another basket from Nana.
Sprawed out on our island, posing. She doesn't like her pic taken on bit! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment