That's right - ELMO! Addy loved watching me make her "Elmo cake" and was so excited to see it when it was all done! :) And on a side note, every time we go to Hobby Lobby, she says "Elmo cake" because that is where I bought the mold...amazing little memory she has!
She also got her birthday present from Ryan and I her birthday morning - a beautiful pink kitchen which she absolutely LOVES!
I think the favorite present for all the kiddos was the WowWowWubbzy...now I have never heard of this thing before...but it plays upbeat music and dances and flips and all kind of neat things...voted most popular present by all in attendence!
Addy also received a beautiful new pink and purple tricycle from Nana. She doesn't really understand the peddling concept, but she loves it nonetheless. She will sit down and say "push me, Momma!" I think this will be her most popular toy next summer for sure!
And here is the happy family TWO years later...you know, time is such a difficult concept for me. On one hand, I cannot believe Addy is TWO. This year has flown by so fast. However, on the other hand, it feels as though Addy has always been with us and I cannot imagine what in the world I did before she arrived! She keeps us on our toes and we look forward to watching her grow and see what God has planned for her life.


No comments:
Post a Comment