Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Potty Training...

Potty Training is officially in full force at our house now! I can't believe it! She has been interested for months, but I didn't want to push her. But when she was almost dry when she woke up yesterday, I decided it was time to really encourage it. And not one accident yet today...Addy even went #2 on the potty today! Yay! She didn't want to, but I did what all good parents do; I bribed her! :) She got two chocolate chips for going poopy on the potty...we'll see how that continues...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! We totally bride Sam to poopy in the potty with a sucker:) I think it's the only way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl she is! :( I can't believe she is about to turn 2!! Where does the time go???? Love you Addy!

    ReplyDelete