So it's SO true- they DO grow fast. Everyone warned me, and I saw it with my own eyes with my nephew, but WOW! Addy is a little person now, with her own outlook on the world (albeit, her world view is not quite accurate yet, but you get the picture!). She is no longer the little baby that barely fit in the carseat on the way home from the hospital. Addy is a wonderful little girl, a girl who loves to say "hi" and "i yuv you" and wants to play outside everyday! I think she learns to say five to ten new words each day. I used to keep track of words that she has said and used appropriately, however, it is virtually impossible to do now - unless someone wants to relieve me of my laundry, cleaning, cooking, and RN duties!
Anyway, here is a quick clip of her newest accomplishment (that occured a few weeks ago, but I was just able to capture last night). She does pretty well....see for yourself...


No comments:
Post a Comment